Tuesday 3 September 2013

Mua Undress Me Too Palette!

Hello my littlie beauties
So  I thought I would do yet another review and this time it is the MUA UNDRESS ME TOO PALETTE!

this palette retails for about £4 (BARGAIN)
you can get this from superdrug as they don't sell MUA at boots :(
MUA have a variety of these palettes n many different colours but this is definitely one of my favourites!
 
this palette has 12 different colours to choose from!
as I sad it is one of my favourites because I love the natural look and this s amazing for that look!
I wear this every time I apply makeup as it is so natural! also if your school is quite strict on makeup this is definitely one you might be able to get away with!
If you would like to experiment with a smokey eye effect this is like a perfect palette to do that with!
 
Lots of people say that it is a dupe for the naked 2 palette and I must agree it is! I don't have the naked 2 palette so I can not show u the difference but definitely check google images for that!
I didn't want to spend like £20+ on an eyeshadow palette so I didn't get it!
 
if you would like to buy this palette click here!
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this review, I have planned so much more!
 
have a lovely day
Eseosa xo


3 comments:

  1. Great post, may have to buy this soon x
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc or bloglovin' ?? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of reviewing the Undressed Palette on my blog too! LOve your blog loads! Would love it if you followed me on Bloglovin:

    mollymooandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never Ever give up: Even though you fail initially; Dont manage to get a great deal of views at first, do your self a favour, do not give up.
    jeux ben10

    ReplyDelete