Monday 3 August 2015

Summer Hygeine

Long time no see!! I know I haven't been active in ages but I've had a lot on. Anyway today I am  doing a post on summer hygiene. as you know summer is a time when there is a lot of smell, and any smell is times by 100!! this is why we need to be able to be smelling our best while out and about and keep ourselves fresh!

I picked up some bits from Superdrug and the local pharmacist to help with my summer hygiene.

Here they are.
Mitchum Powder Fresh Anti-Perspirant Roll On 100ml- £2.89 Item
Mitchum Powder Fresh Deodorant Stick 41g- £2.99 Item
THERE IS CURRENTLY A DEAL FOR 2 FOR £4 SO GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN.
Driclor is normally bought from a pharmacist for safety reasons.
 
This is the deodorant stick, this is in a powder fragrance and it smells amazing I just love the smell of powder because its so refreshing omg I love it haha. anyways the deodorant stick is 48 hour protectant which is amazing when I use it I literally don't even smell I just feel so fresh.
it goes on smoothly and lasts AGES. I just love it.

 
This is the roll on deodorant. it has the same powder scent like the other item which I just love. this roll on keeps me dry all day. I honestly love it its so refreshing. it rolls on smoothly and is also a 48hr protection the deodorants are also reasonably priced.
 
DRICLOR
 
I used to suffer with excessive sweating I used to sweat a lot even when just sitting down and it would smell, bad. I didn't know what to do so I just used a lot of deodorant, even when i8 was sweating through the day I would use it again even though it could make the smell worse within the next 30 minutes so I went to the pharmacist after doing a lot of research online and decided to try it myself, I had to pay around £5 but trust me it was worth it, however you van go to the GP and they may prescribe it for you which they did later on. the way it works is you use it before you go to bed and wash it when you have a shower the next morning.
 
It didn't stop the sweating I don't think , I believe it reduced it and stopped it from smelling!! I love the product and it helped me with my self confidence as I always used to be so scared I was smelling. however this is just my experience so I can not vouch for everyone and I would recommend going to the GP so they can tell you if you truly need it and get their advice.
 
Please remember these are what I use. I advice you to consult your GP if you have any concerns.
 
Thankyou so much for reading.
 
Lots of love Eseosa X
 


1 comment: